Sunday, March 7, 2010

What Will He Look Like??

As we are nearing the end of this most magnificient pregnancy, I can't help but wonder...what will my baby boy look like?

Well...here is some insight. While I was home in ID my sweet mom threw a baby shower for me and asked all the ladies in attendance to help us solve the looks riddle. We took pictures of Trent and myself and then the ladies (in groups) cut them up and pieced together new faces with our pictures. The following results are all potential faces of my son...



So needless to say...I'm a little nervous.

What do you think?

12 comments:

Jamie said...

Too funny...the pictures and the fact that you met Matt Phipps. I can't believe you're so close to having this baby! Can't wait to meet him (via the blog).

Alli E. said...

Definitely #3...Although #5 looks quite a bit like me! Oh, he will get both of your best features I am sure! And you don't have any bad features so he will be one good lookin' boy!!

Alli E. said...

That is hilarious by the way!!!!

ConnieB said...

bahahahaha! Oh don't be nervous, silly girl..

Heather said...

He's going to be quite the looker is all I have to say :).

The Gentry's said...

Hmmm, I think I'd be a little nervous too! LOL That is so fun :)

Sara said...

Too funny! I guarantee your little guy will be cuter than every single one of those pictures! At game works at AZ mills mall they used to have a computer game/picture booth that would take a picture of the "dad" and "mom" and then merge the pictures into an 8 year old child picture. I thought our potential daughter looked so cute but my sister in law said something like I hope she doesn't look like that picture. Oh well. Megan doesn't look anything like the picture!

Nan and Aaron said...

That is hilarious. I remember I was pregnant with Dillon and worried so much about have an ugly baby. Aaron would look me straight in the eye and arogantly say, "Look at us! How could WE have an ugly baby?" The best part is that he will be the most beautiful baby you have ever seen. Enjoy it!

Brea said...

hahahaha I love it! that is so funny!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

You guys crack me up!!!! Ha ha that is the funniest thing ever... Your little guy is going to be darling... I mean handsome!! :)

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

My favorite is #5. How much fun is that idea. So funny. I am going to do it for the next shower I throw. He is going to be a handsome handsome boy. No worries.

Chase said...

SUNSHINE BOY JR! He will deffo be a smiley little guy. These are a hoot. I don't know what he will look like. Let's get him here and find out!!!