Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Waiting Game...

It's official. We're playing the Waiting Game.
Baby Boy is due to come on April 5th...or in order words...6 days!!
We are so excited, nervous, anxious, astonished, and can't wait till he's here!!
And here I am at 39 weeks...pretty crazy! 


So while we're playing the waiting game of seeing when he'll grace us with his presence, this is what we've been up to...

Showing our true colors at the Jazz vs. Suns Game!!


We got a steal of a deal and were able to sit on the LOWER LEVEL - 19 rows up. It was AWESOME!!!
And to make it that much sweeter...the Jazz won. Boo-yah!!

We also went to the Dental Prom!!



It was a fun filled night full of food, water, dancing (though not as much as I would normally throw out), photos, and a free cariacture artist!! We think the resemblance is striking...what do you think?


And I got my hair cut - I had to get the 'new mommy do'


And now we're just doing the finishing touches...getting the nursery finalized, the swing and pak 'n play put together, and counting how far apart my contractions are! :)

Baby could come any day...any guesses on when he'll be here???

10 comments:

Jones Family said...

Oh how exciting!! we are thinking of you. Good luck with everything. I will be waiting for pictures!!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Oh good luck! I am slightly jealous of you, but I have to say after having a scare tonight I realized I am NOT READY yet! But it will be fun to have our little boys at the same time!

Brian | Juliana said...

You are definitely going to have an April Fools Day baby! How exciting.

stephani said...

Ah how crazy that you posted this last night and then HE CAME THIS MORNING!! He is so beautiful Sarah. You guys should be proud! Put up pictures asap! (I mean...as soon as youre home and feeling good!) COngrats again!! LOVE YOU!!

Josh & Elise Woolstenhulme said...

He is here??? Oh yayayayay. I am so happy for you!!!

MaryJo said...

Yeah! So excited that he is here. Post a pic ASAP.

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Well...apparently baby is here!! I am super excited for you!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!!

Marie said...

I'm guessing March 31 at about 5:33ish, give or take a few seconds. Your hair looks adorable by the way. Hope you are feeling well!

Jennie said...

Woo hoo! He's a cutie. Good work! I guess that makes me a great great aunt!

Kristi said...

I hate the waiting game! Good luck and stay busy. It's your only sanity!