Trent and I are expecting a baby!!!
We had our first ultrasound on Wednesday and saw the heartbeat which was so exciting. I am due April 5th!!!
We told our families today by giving our parents a plaque w/magnetic sheets for pictures that says "The only thing better than having you as my mom/parents is that my children will have you as a grandma". I think (from looking at their faces) that everyone is pretty excited!
We are SO excited to be parents!!
25 comments:
I am sooo happy for you two! I think it is the best news I have heard all month!
That's awesome news! Congrats you two:)
Congrats! You guys will be awesome parents! Those plaques are too cool!
CONGRATS!!! How exciting. Being a mother is seriously the most amazing, exhilirating, joyful experience and I am so excited you get to go through it soon. Good luck with it all!!!
Congratulations Sarah!! OH and Trent too! I have been waiting to hear this news for a long time from you guys! You are going to be the most incredible mom EVER..I've always thought so! Maybe by the time you guys are on your second, we will be having our first ;)
Congratulations you two! You guys are gonna be great parents!! Hope you are feeling well!
We are so excited to get another Buehler cousin!!!!!!!
Congrats again!! We're so excited for you and we know you'll be such a wonderful parents!
I second that about the best news all month. It is so fun to be a parent adn I know you are both especially grateful. How great! Your'e making me smile and I am not going to stop.
Bah!!!! Of course this has to happen just after we leave!! We are so happy for you guys! You are the right woman for the job and again I'm just so happy for you! Congratulations! We miss you guys!
Wonderful news! Hope you are feeling well. You need a little upset tummy once in a while so that you know this is for real. Haha! Take good care of yourself. Love, Aunt Mary
yayayayayayayayyaaaay! COngrats!
Sarah, I am so happy for you guys. You are going to be great parents. You've already done a great job watching my kids :). Congratulations to you both!!
Congrats! Its the best
Oh my gosh Sarah that is so exciting! I am so happy for you and Trent. And what a cute way to tell your parents. :)
Congratulations! That is super exciting!!
Congratulations!
Yeah, we are so excited for you!
yay! how fun for you 2!!!
Congratulations!
That's great news, Sarah. Congratulations. Here's some more good news. Okay, so it's not as great as your news, but still pretty good. You're the winner on my blog contest. Go to my blog for the details and contact me by the end of this week. I need your mailing address and to know which book you'd like me to send you.
Congrats! We are excited for you guys!
CONGRATS I am so excited for you! That is awesome!Hope you are feeling good!
Loves
Hey sarah!! Congrats on the big news! I am SO SO excited for you. I have loved being a mom and I know you will be a great one. Be prepared for no sleep lol but they are SO worth it. I cant even explain the joy motherhood brings and I am excited for you to experiance that. Loves!! Kailey (mitton) lock-smith.
Oh my heck!!!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment