(sung to the tune of Popcorn Popping)
I looked on my doorstep, and what did I see?
A dozen roses waiting there for me!
Trent doorbell ditched me such a nice surprise,
Beautiful red roses right before my eyes!
He also hid a teddy bear in the car's front seat
That when I found it was such a treat.
Ghiradelli chocolates
Made my day a ten,
Let's do Valentine's Day again!!!!
Then we had Grandpa Dave over for a lovely Valentine's feast - complete with Welch's version of bubbly!!
Me and my Valentines.
Me and the gorgeous roses!
All in all, we had a great Valentine's Day. And yesterday we celebrated our 3 year anniversary of being engaged!!! I shared the story in great detail last year...for a refresher click here. This year we celebrated by decorating the baby's room (pictures will come later). This week we also got a 3D/4D ultrasound. It was incredible...and all I can say is that from the looks of it, our baby will be pretty darn cute.
In conclusion, Happy Valentine's Day to all...and to all a Good Night! (or day).
4 comments:
Ha ha! Loved your little song. What a sweet husband you have! And your idea for him sounded really cute too. Hope your pregnancy is treating you well. You look beautiful by they way!
This is why you are an expert sharing time-er. Because you can make up your own words to a primary song! Glad you had a nice vday!
Wow, I'm so glad you found my blog so now I can spy on you guys. Congratulations on the baby! Miss you both...
how cute! and look how stinking cute you are! man I wish I could see you in person and touch your belly! :) I love baby bumps!!! Can wait to see what the little one will look like....
Post a Comment