So a couple weekends ago we were able to take a Road Trip to the Beautiful St. George, Utah!
We had the fantastic opportunity of going to Tuacahn, an incredible outdoor Broadway Theater.
But before we witnessed the amazing shows,
we were so excited to be in town we were jumping off the walls!
we were so excited to be in town we were jumping off the walls!
Literally.
You have to notice Katie and Nicole's hair...it's out of control!
And I must say that I have some pretty talented siblings....
Ryan was going crazy doing backflips off the sidewall,
and Nicole achieved a perfect toe touch!
This is one of my favorite pictures of all time!
Allison and I got some serious air!
Allison (Trent's sister) and her family took us to "AntiGravity", an indoor trampoline arena with over
11,000 sq. feet of pure trampoline goodness.
It. Was. So. Much. Fun!!!
You have to notice Katie and Nicole's hair...it's out of control!
And I must say that I have some pretty talented siblings....
Ryan was going crazy doing backflips off the sidewall,
and Nicole achieved a perfect toe touch!
This is one of my favorite pictures of all time!
Allison and I got some serious air!
Jackson thoroughly enjoyed himself as well.
My Dad says this is one of his favorites.
After we thoroughly wore ourselves out jumping sky high,
it was time to celebrate by attending Tuacahn!
We first splurged by going backstage for the ultra-cool backstage tour.
It was such a neat feeling to stand on the stage that I have seen so many incredible performances on.
Since I love to perform, it was really neat to be on the stage
and pretend that I was one of the performers!
We also got to see the scenes and sets they have built and the costume shop.
Favorite moment: My sister saw a long, curly wig with a crown.
"Look! It's Ursula's wig!" she cried.
The tourguide then politely informed us that was King Triton's wig.
Oops.
First night we saw 'The Little Mermaid'. It honestly was incredible!
To do the underwater scenes, they had a water screen that
poured water down the stage and they would
lift the actors on ropes to make it look like they were really swimming.
Since pictures aren't allowed during the performance, I don't have any.
But I do have plenty of pictures of when we got to meet the cast!
My favorite: My brothers Ryan and Cody having a muscle contest with King Triton.
Who looks the best?
We also got to meet Scuttle, Flounder, Sebastian, and of course Ariel and Eric!
The next night we got to watch Grease!
Not as good as Little Mermaid, but still amazing.
Look at those hot 'Pink Ladies!'
Remember this post where I challenged Danny Zuko to a better-looking-contest with Jackson?
Well, we know who Sandy prefers.
But in my opinion, the real stars of the show are in the picture below....
We are so grateful to Allison and Justin for watching Jackson the first night.
He had so much fun playing with his cousins, and eventually fell asleep on top of Uncle Justin!
We had an amazing time.
Thank you so much to my sweet Mom and Dad who helped us make it up there
and for the fabulous memories!
I am so grateful you instilled in us a love for music and the arts.
Next year they're producing Hair Spray....anyone want to go?











3 comments:
Sione lives in St. George now and i think he said something about going to see THe little Mermaid. Hairspray would be fun to see. maybe a good excuse to visit them..hey we'll meet you there?! :)
Definitly up for Hairspray next time! We had so much fun with you guys! And that jumping picture of us in my screen saver now!! I love it!
I don't remember seeing Jackson in person at the reunion dang it. And maybe I did and I am so used to seeing him on here that I didn't make note of it. He is such a cutie. I love that one at the trampoline place that your dad likes too. I wish we could have gone to Tuacahn but we have always just been passing through. Are you going to Vegas for sure yet? It was fun to see you adn dance on the wii.
Post a Comment