I love it! Hands down...you baby is totally cuter than Danny Zuko! I love those Diapers! May be I should try them...for Carter of course. :)
I love those jean diapers!!! He is stylin'!!!
so cute sarah! i saw those jean diapers adn they made me smile!
hahaha so cute!
I so wanted to get some jean diapers they are so stinking cute!!And your lil boy isn't too bad either, well who am i kidding he is adorable!!
The finest moment in "Daisy Duke" history.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it! Hands down...you baby is totally cuter than Danny Zuko! I love those Diapers! May be I should try them...for Carter of course. :)
I love those jean diapers!!! He is stylin'!!!
so cute sarah!
i saw those jean diapers adn they made me smile!
hahaha so cute!
I so wanted to get some jean diapers they are so stinking cute!!And your lil boy isn't too bad either, well who am i kidding he is adorable!!
The finest moment in "Daisy Duke" history.
Post a Comment