On our way up to St. George to meet my family at Tuacahn (more details to come later!),
we stopped in Sin City....Vegas Baby!!
We started off our day at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory Tour
It was really interesting to see the chocolate process in greater detail.
I loved seeing the chocolate production line...it reminded me of Lucy and Ethel!
Interesting Fact...those huge tubs hold 13,000 gallons of chocolate. Each.
Nicole and I loved sampling their chocolate!
She loved the Strawberry Cheesecake Truffle, while I happily devoured my
Key Lime Dark Chocolate Ganache.
Our next stop was the V - the Ultimate Variety Show.
The Variety Show was just about the only show that would allow children under 3 - and we loved it.
We saw some incredible acts, including Russian balancing body artists, Aerial Expressions where the men flew above the audience, Cloggers from America's Got Talent, and Wally Eastwood!
Who's Wally Eastwood you may ask?
Well, he's the world's fastest juggler!
You may have seen this youtube video...well we saw it live!
After the show we walked the strip.
I absolutely love the Bellagio Fountains.
There is just something magical about them!
Imagine our surprise when I turned and noticed my Uncle Don
standing next to me watching the fountains!
He and TJ were in town for a convention.We ended up walking the strip with him and had a great time.
We finished off our mini family reunion by riding the New York New York Roller Coaster.
TJ and Nicole were in the front...Don and I in the second seat. It was crazy!
There is nothing like flying over the strip upside down at 12 AM!!!
The next day we finished walking the strip.
Another Interesting Fact: If you let your husband push the baby
in the stroller while walking on the strip,
the nasty people handing out cards will leave him alone. For the most part. Whew!
We made sure to stop at the Lions Den at MGM, Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace, Shops at Planet Hollywood, and we loved the Jelly Belly Statue of Liberty at our hotel, New York New York!
And a Las Vegas Landmark...we visited M&M World!
I finally was able to fulfill one of my life long dreams.
Nicole and I chose our own bag of M&Ms!
Even though we kept it under a pound, that was the most
expensive bag of M&Ms I have ever bought.
And then at Coke World we fulfilled another one of my life long dreams...
We sampled "Coke Around the World"!!
I finally was able to fulfill one of my life long dreams.
Nicole and I chose our own bag of M&Ms!
Even though we kept it under a pound, that was the most
expensive bag of M&Ms I have ever bought.
And then at Coke World we fulfilled another one of my life long dreams...
We sampled "Coke Around the World"!!
With soda flavors from 16 different countries...it's no wonder we felt a little sick afterwards.
We liked 'Smart Watermelon' from China, 'Kinley Lemon' from London,
'Sparletta Sparberry' from Zimbawbwe and 'Smart Apple' from China.
'Mezzo Mix' from Germany and 'Beverly' from Italy made us all a little queasy!







3 comments:
Cute post! Where are the "other pictures?" You know what I mean! j/k
Alli - Your brother told me he'd disown me if I posted them... He was just a little mortified!! I don't know why :)
Wow you guys are party animals! Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment