Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cousins 'R Us

We are so grateful that our cousins (Trent's sister's family) got to come visit us!!

We had a fantastic time!


Due to the fact that I took 239 photos to document the trip, I have made a plethora ("a plethora? El Guapo do you even know what a plethora is?") of collages so that you don't have to look at the 239 individual photos on my blog. 
You're welcome. 

We partied at the AZ science center...a definite must for everyone who visits Phoenix


In case you couldn't tell from the pictures...Jackson played in a digestive tract while Allison won a wheel chair race. Meanwhile Josh's eye was broadcast through the telescope and I did some crazy dances with jewels falling on my hand. But the ultimate excitement was found when Trent laid down a real bed of nails and survived!!! I'm so proud of him. 

Next we partied at the Diamondbacks game! Despite the fact we lost we had a great time, and it was Jackson's first pro baseball game. He loved it. 


Of course no trip or visit with Allison is complete 
without some serious shopping!
During our 'we'll hurry really fast and not stop at any other store and won't spend any money' run to the mall, we had to stop at my favorite store, Tinkerbell!
Honestly everything you see on those racks is $2. 

Ah. Maze.Ing. 
Girl Heaven. 

Trouble for Sarah and Allison.
But we ended up scoring these adorable headbands!


And we visited the fabulous Smeeks,
 courtesy of Nie Nie dialogues!
This specialty store has everything you could ever dream of, and stuff that you couldn't possibly imagine. 
I splurged and got Trent some ice cube trays that look like dentures 
and some bacon flavored toothpaste
Other cool things you could get are the mustache suckers Allison and I are modeling, bacon belts and wallets, banana floss and cupcake toothpaste, sugar eggs, and pickle bandaids. 

This was an amazing store and I want to go back...any one up for a trip with me?


On Sunday we had an Easter Egg hunt on our grassy lawn. Due to the fact we live in AZ, the chocolate candy was melted in the five minutes it took from hiding to finding....good idea on that one Sarah. 

But the other candy was still delicious and the kids loved it!
Delaney and Hadley were super fast, and even Josh and Brock couldn't find that camouflage egg hidden in the bushes. 


We ended our fun by having a pizza 
and rootbeer float party! 
But not just any pizza...that's right people this was homeade, hand tossed pizza.

We loved playing in the flour and tossing the dough, and if I do say so myself it was pretty darn tasty. 


We love you Justin, Allison, Josh, Brock, 
Hadley, and Delaney!!! 

Come back soon!!!!!!

3 comments:

salena said...

you're such a fun hostess! i want to live somewhere else just so i can come visit you!:)
oh & i want to take bastien to smeeks for his birthday, i know he'll love it!

Alli E. said...

Sarah Trent, You guys are the best hosts ever!! We had a blast with you! Great post with awesome pics! The melted chocolate was so funny! I forgot about that!

Brea said...

love visitors! :)