This post is entirely dedicated to my sisters.
And its the 2nd time I've written it since
Jackson deleted it the first time.
Sisters I inherited by birth -
Katie, Nicole, Hailey, and Hannah
Sisters I inherited by marriage -
Allison, Brittany, Brittany, and Hailey
* Yes, Jackson has 2 Aunt Brittanys and 2 Aunt Haileys...that was not a typo *
I love every chance I get to spend time with my sisters.
Most recently, that was at Hailey's Bridal Shower!!
She is marrying Trent's brother, Blake, and we are so excited for them!!!!
I seriously love this girl.
Trent's Aunts and Mom all showed up wearing purple...
Great minds think alike!
Don't they look beautiful in their custom-made
Daniels Ranch Hats?
Jackson loved playing with cousin Jemma
Both of my mothers have taught me the value
of serving others, hard work, friendship and love.
I love you guys!
And while we're on the subject of mothers....
I love my Grandmas.
* Even though he doesn't look like it Jackson was
happy to see his Great Grandparents*
I love the women in my life and
am so grateful for their examples to me.
Love you Sisters!
And Moms!
And Grandmas!
And in case you couldn't tell...
this was my mother's day post.
late.
And its the 2nd time I've written it since
Jackson deleted it the first time.
Sisters I inherited by birth -
Katie, Nicole, Hailey, and Hannah
Sisters I inherited by marriage -
Allison, Brittany, Brittany, and Hailey
* Yes, Jackson has 2 Aunt Brittanys and 2 Aunt Haileys...that was not a typo *
Most recently, that was at Hailey's Bridal Shower!!
I seriously love this girl.
Trent's Aunts and Mom all showed up wearing purple...
Great minds think alike!
Don't they look beautiful in their custom-made
Daniels Ranch Hats?
Jackson loved playing with cousin Jemma
Next big sister event...Katie's Senior Prom!!!!
Isn't she gorgeous?!?!?!
Lucky Jackson...
And last but certainly not least...
During Spring Break my parents went on choir tour
with the highschool siblings.
That meant that Jackson and I stayed home and
took care of Nicole, Hailey, and Hannah.
Man alive - we had a great time!!
In case you couldn't tell from the pictures...
we made jewelry
made snowmen
went rollerskating (in skinny jeans nonetheless!)
gave each other pedicures
had a picnic on the living room floor
went bowling with Grandma
had a photo shoot
walked the fake dog
went shopping
had a sleepover every night of the week
and played barbies (Jackson included)
It was so much fun, and
I absolutely love these girls!
I love my sisters.
And while we're on the subject of women in my life....
I love my mothers.
My mom, Susan, is amazing.
She truly is one of the hardest working women
I have ever met,
and is one of my best friends.
She works miracles.
Trent's Mom, Debbie, is wonderful.
She is full of life and is one of the most
giving people I know. She would (and does)
anything for you!
of serving others, hard work, friendship and love.
I love you guys!
And while we're on the subject of mothers....
I love my Grandmas.
* Jackson's Great GREAT Grandma*
* Grandma C with Jackson's Bday present...
she stayed up late and made
him his very own puff blanket and tickle bug!*
* Even though he doesn't look like it Jackson was
happy to see his Great Grandparents*
I love the women in my life and
am so grateful for their examples to me.
Love you Sisters!
And Moms!
And Grandmas!
And in case you couldn't tell...
this was my mother's day post.
late.








5 comments:
Wow! What a sweet post and with so many great pictures! I loved seeing the Bridal Shower since I wasn't able to go! Funny about the purple Aunts!!
I loved seeing your pictures and I can't believe how gorgeous Katie is. She was always a pretty little girl, but now she's beautiful. And I think I'll swipe your picture of Emily; she's always been special to me too.
Saw your sister Katie? a few weeks ago at my stake ice cream social where the Gate City Singers were performing. As soon as I saw her I said, "Cason-she must be Sarah Chandler's (Buehler's) sister!" You guys look A LOT a like!! :)
Love all the pictures!! Mom's and sisters are the best!
GREAT post. Sisters and moms are the best. Looks like you are having a great time.
Post a Comment