Sunday, February 19, 2012

Forgive Me...

...But I've died and gone to Pinterest Heaven. 
Yeah, I finally caved and joined. 
I'd been so good denying myself Pinterest and focusing on my other responsibilities...
But I succumbed to the pressure. 
And It's been great. :)

One thing I have been surprised about is how much I have been loving all the great quotes on Pinterest. 
Thought I would share some of my faves...











 And my personal favorite...


4 comments:

Alli E. said...

Love 'em all!!! Those are really great!!

Alli E. said...

Your new header is adorable also! Jackson looks so grown up!

Kristina and Joe said...

Welcome to pinterest! It is so addicting. I love that quote by President Hinckley.

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Yeah is Pinterest awesome. I have to avoid it though. And just know if I ever go on it, then I won't be done till an hour later. You ahve to monitor it!