Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Big Smiles, Big Boy!

Let me just preface this post by stating that Trent and I are not particularly tall.
Well to be honest....Trent is 5'4 1/2" and I am 5'5".
So imagine my shock when I took sweet baby Jackson to the Dr. for his 2 month checkup, and they told me that he is 25", which puts him in the 95 percentile.
Yes, I said 95%...what a shocker!!! We are so proud of our big little boy!!


 We can't believe that Jackson is now a little over two months. He is such a wonderful boy, and we are completely smitten with him!  He loves to look all around, and has a very strong neck. He likes hanging out in his swing and on the boppy pillow, but is still a little snugglebug and loves to be held. He also likes to have foot massages...especially in the middle of the night. Speaking of the middle of the night, he sleeps pretty well and I am usually only getting up with him once or twice to nurse.



As you can see, little J has the cutest smile and loves to shower Mommy with them! It is so fun because he recognizes my voice and face, and smiles at me all the time. He also loves to look at me despite all the other things to look at (including his cute daddy!).




Jackson is also very patient with me as I plan LOTS of photo shoots and force him to smile and look cute all the time, even if we're in the supermarket. See what a good helper he is! 



Of course we can't always be in a good mood....


But overall Jackson is the most perfect baby we've ever had!!

7 comments:

Atkinsons said...

He's totally cute..and those smiles make me smile!

Meagan said...

He is SOOO ADORABLE!!! I love his smiles! Its the best! :)

Alisa said...

LOVE it! He has the sweetest smile! You can definitely tell he loves his mama and daddy!

ps, totally loved what you said about staging photo shoots! I do the same thing! I keep telling people I'm going to turn into a stage mom! ha ha!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

He is a cutie! I love his smile!

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Cute pictures! What a good smiler you have! :)

ConnieB said...

He is so adorable! Isn't being a mom the best!

Liz said...

He is so cute! and getting so big! They grow up way too fast huh!