Happy 3 Year Anniversary (this past week) to my Best Friend Forever!!
Here are just a few reasons why I love you...
You have given me the world...or at least taken me to the ends thereof!
* Coco Cay Island, Bahamas *
* San Cristobal in Santiago, Chile *
* Washington D.C. *
* New York, New York *
* Helicopter Ride over Grand Canyon *
You're extremely good looking and have an incredible sense of style.
You make me laugh, smile, and always make time to notice and do the little things,
like come home for lunch and help with the laundry.
So Happy Anniversary Babe. These 3 years have been full of laughter, love, joy, tears, and interesting dinners, and there isn't anyone else I'd want to experience it with.
I love you Trente Dear!!



3 comments:
Man, I think Sarah is quickly catching up to me in states and countries! I forgot you guys went to Chile. You two are adorable little lovebirds!!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute together!!!!
Ahhh... 3 YEARS! how exciting! you guys have sure seen the world (compared to us or should I say me)! What an exciting 3 years it has been for you guys!
Post a Comment