Friday, October 16, 2009

Now you see it...



...and now you don't!!



Yes, it's true. I chopped 5-6 inches off my hair. I feel so liberated!!!

And yes...we're obviously alive. It has been a while since I've posted (oops) but we've been out of town (post coming soon), cramming for school, working, being sick...just the usual in life :-).

Trent and my family like the new 'do - what do you think?

8 comments:

Kellen and Erin said...

Love it!! That is kinda funny because I chopped 6 in off my hair last night! Weird. Anyway, love the new do!!

Atkinsons said...

I really love it! You look fabulous! I went to get my hair cut the other day...she only cut off an inch or two and shortened the layers. I thought I was going to throw up after... I get so nervous when people cut the length of my hair. I wish I was brave enough to go shorter. Your new look looks great!!!

Meagan said...

you look cute! I love the new do! :)

stephani said...

I think it looks great!! I also think it mskes you look like your little sister haha! I dont remember her name...the one just younger than you :)

salena said...

It's so cute, I love it!

Thanks for voting:)

Kimberly Miller said...

Very cute! It is so much easier to have short hair as mommy so I think you are going to love it!

Sara said...

Very cute! I need to do something with my hair. I just don't know what yet!

Brea said...

very cute! I just wish I could take those 5-6 inches you cut off and glue them to my hair! :)