Monday, September 14, 2009

10 Weeks Old

Here is adorable Baby Buehler at 10 Weeks Old. Look closely and you can see the head, and the little legs and arms.



During our ultrasound he/she raised their little hand and waved at mommy and daddy! It was the sweetest thing!!

So who do you think it looks like? Trent or Sarah???

14 comments:

Chels said...

yipeeeeeee!!!! I'm so excited for yous twos. You're baby will be so fun! Love ya. Oh and uh the baby totally looks like sarah. I don't know why okay? okay.

The Wilker Family said...

What a cute little ultrasound pic! Seriously I'm so excited for you guys!! Hope you're feeling ok Sarah!

Sara said...

Congrats! What a chubby little peanut you have there!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

I am so glad you posted. I have been worried about you. YOu got a good ultrasound pic! Awesome. She/he is photogenic already.

schwang-schwanthony! said...

oh sarah i cant tell you how excited i am for you. I think its gonna be a she and its gonna look like trent haha.. its ok elly looks like anthony sometimes :) oh im s thrilled for you.

Kailey

Meagan said...

how fun and exciting! i remember when i got our first ultra sound--it was so wonderful--and more realistic that a baby was growing inside of me! you guys are going to be great parents! you'll love it!

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Great pic!! How exciting!!

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Yay! So glad the baby is doing well. I can't wait to find out what it is! And Sarah, I hope you get feeling better soon. Your husband is so sweet. Go Trent! How are you guys liking AZ? Sometimes I get homesick for Rexburg, but we do like it here in Colorado. We miss you guys! Love you!

Amber and Jon said...

Congrats we are so excited for you and Trent. That kid is going to have some great adventures with you two as parents, so lucky.

Sara said...

Dale and I are having a couples game night fri, oct 16th 7-9pm at our house. We are playing this super fun group game called Don't burn the house down. Hope you can come! Let me know if you guys can.

ConnieB said...

How did you see that during the ultrasound! I just saw a blob.... HEY! If you want someone to take maternity pictures, I'm only a comment away :p I wish I could've drawn you guys- especially since you got a shout out in the post, right! :p Thanks for volunteering though

Jennie said...

Are you feeling better yet? Did you get to go to Idaho last weekend? I talked to your Grandpa and he was excited about both the baptism and Jeff going to the temple. I sure hope you're about over the icky stage.

Goldilocks and the Three Bears said...

Sarah--that is so exciting! The newest Buehler baby is going to be the cutest thing ever--I just know it! Congrats to you both!

loves,
Heidi (Luke) Potter

Tiffany said...

Well congratulations! Babies are so much fun. I have a little boy that's almost 4 months....and it has gone so quickly! Enjoy!