It was probably the best date I'd ever been on. Everything was so fun, felt so natural, and when I came home my Mom knew she'd be planning a wedding soon. Luckily we went on a Picture Scavenger Hunt, so we have LOTS of pictures to document the happy event.
Happy Anniversary of our First Date!!
p.s. Yes, I know I'm a nerd for remembering these types of things...but the more anniversaries I remember, the more gifts, right? :-)
8 comments:
I think it's great that you remember those kinds of things. I love the picture of you two in the ice box. I also wanna know what the scavenger hunt task was that relates to each picture.
Congratulations!! Was your first date on my birthday? So cool! No wonder it worked out so well! Justin & my 1st date anniversary is July 2...
What a fun date and such great pics!!
That sounds like a really fun date! Great pics too!
Those are the cutest pictures!
That sounds like a lot of fun! I am jealous! I am going to ask husband to take me on a date like that! And you're right: more dates=more gifts, I better start thinking!!
I want to know the details of the date so we can copy. It looks so fun!
OK, that is so cute. Reminds me of how Tony and I were on our first date. I love that pic scavenger hunt idea- what a perfect first date with your eternal companion! (:
Post a Comment