Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!!

Little Baby Boy


Toddler


Cute kid


Baptism


Junior High (on the left)


Eagle Scout


Senior/Graduation


Mission


Now


Happy Birthday Trent!! I love you!!

6 comments:

stephani said...

Cute post Sarah! And Happy Birthday Trent! I just needed you to know that I love that junior high picture of him because we have one ALMOST IDENTICAL of Tyson..but I'm pretty sure it was 9th or 10th grade. And I find it hilarious! Love ya!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Happy Birthday. Oh happy birthday. People dying every where. THere is sadness in the air but happy birthday. Happy birthday. There you go. You can imagine LUke singing his family tradition on bdays! He accidently did it on his mission to a guy whose wife had just died the week before. aaaaahhhhh.... talk about awkward. All the other elders were giving him signs to stop before he finished the song, but he didn't get the clue.

Alli E. said...

I remember that Jr. High haircut!! Happy Birthday little bro...What a gorgeous big sister you have in that top picture!!

Atkinsons said...

Love the pictures! Happy Birthday Trent!

Sara said...

Happy b-day!

ashlee said...

Sarah - thanks for your message! I love these pix of trent, oh how the years have gone. Glad to see you two are doing well.