25 RaNDoM things about me...
1. I feel a little vain writing this post. You probably thing this blog is about me...I hope you got the pun on words...
2. I love, love, love donuts.
3. I have a donut magnet in my cube at work - it looks real and on so delicious!
4. I rat my hair every morning to give it body
5. I once ratted my hair (for a musical) 4 1/2 inches high by 5 1/2 inches wide. No joke.
6. I try to start every day by saying "Best Day Ever!" (BYU-Idaho devotional Fall 06)
7. Trent and I own every Rocky movie except the last.
8. I'm not very good at keeping a journal...but I try...an entry every three months is progress, right?
9. I HATE cats, kittens, and any other breed or specie remotely related...especially when they walkaround my apartment, on my car, etc.
10. I listen to the Elvis Christmas CD when I decorate for Christmas
11. I believe in Leprechauns...every year they turned my family's milk, bread, toiletwater and dog green! I also believe in elves...don't get me started.
12. My secret passion is to become an interior decorator
13. I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL - if you were here I would sing the songs to you
14. I once was in love with Lance Bass from Nsync and knew every fact there was to know about him. When I went to their concert I swore he looked at me during the love song. Later when he "came out" we realized he was really looking at my Dad who chaperoned me and my friends. I always knew my Dad was a stud, but wow...
15. To show my dedication to Lance - I once figured out that he was 9 years, 2 months, and 23 days older than me...I must have had a lot of time on my hands.
16. I uses these ... a Lot
17. I have a major phobia about bathrooms. Did you know that when you flush the toilet certain germs fly three feet in the air??? Moral of the story - Please ALWAYS close the lid when you go to the bathroom in my house/apartment. Please.
18. Although my favorite princess is Belle, I once played Snow White in my 4th grade play.
19. I get a Barbie every year for Christmas!
20. I hate cooking everything but dessert. Go figure...
21. I listen to books on tape during my massive commute in Phoenix every morning. I am currently listening to "To Kill a Mockingbird"
22. My Dad calls me Sarah-ella, like Cinderella, because I was always the 'slave' of the household.
23. I can fall asleep ANYWHERE...on the phone talking to people (sorry if that was you), on the metro, in the car (yes, while sitting and sometimes driving), and sadly during church. I try really hard not too!
24. When I do fall asleep, I am not held accountable for anything that comes out of my mouth..I have been known to say very interesting stuff and one time even sang in my sleep
25. I am married to the best man in the world! He doesn't hesitate to do the laundry, clean the dishes, or even put together dinner if I have had a long day at work. Trent is amazing and I am so grateful for him.
Anyways, if you are reading this and made it to the end of my post, CoNGrAtuLAtIoNS!!
I know you're a true friend...Now I want to see this on your blog!
4 comments:
Cute! That was fun to read Sarah. Lots of the things made me laugh:)
HA SARAH! I love it. And I would just like to add that I helped rat your hair to that LETHAL height!
lol #17! I guess Trent should be called Trenterella (J/K). I call Dale Cinderdala sometimes--he is a good help around the house too.
Ok, your numbers about Lance Bass were hilarious!
Post a Comment