Sunday, April 8, 2012

Meet our Max!

Surprise!
Look who came 5 weeks early...


Meet our Sweet Little Max.

Just over 6 lbs (that's a big preemie!) and just over 19 inches long, with lots of dark, dark hair. 
He is utter perfection, and our whole family is smitten. 


Max has been in the NICU since birth, and will most likely be there for 2-4 more days. 
But he is improving daily and making great strides. We appreciate all of the love, support, and prayers that have been given out in our behalf. Please keep them coming!

We have experienced a whirlwind of emotions in the last several days, 
but most of all a deep, deep love for our little Max. I already can't imagine life without him. 



We can't be more excited to welcome this sweet spirit into our home, especially on Easter Weekend. 
More pictures and the exciting birth story to come soon. 

9 comments:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

wow I had no idea I hope all is okay we will defintely put your family in our prayers. congratulations, and best wishes.

Steve said...

Oh, my goodness. What a suprise! He was a big preemie. I really hope everything turns out okay and we will be praying for you guys. He's a cutie!

Steve said...

I saw that I just left a comment under Steve's name. This is Heather BTW :)

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Wow!! Surprised I am!! Congratulations!! So happy for you guys!! He sure is sweet!!

Nan and Aaron said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the details on the surprise entrance into the world!

Jennie said...

Congratulations! He's been in our prayers ever since Vic called to tell us the news. Sure hope everything goes smoothly now.

Alli E. said...

What a sweetheart!!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Congrats Sarah! He is beautiful. So glad to hear that he is doing well. Good luck recovering. Love his name!!!!!!!!:)

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Oh I am glad to here everything is okay because you sound upbeat. Wish I could be there to help you transition to 2 kids. He looks like a cutie. But you are in trouble because we have been saving that name (as if we really could) for our first boy. Lindsay stole my other one, Chandler. Oh well maybe there will just have to be two Maxes and two Chandlers. :) COngratulations you two!