Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas - 2010

So...before it is socially unacceptable to post about Christmas last year,
 here's a quick post about Christmas 2010! 

We had such a wonderful time I couldn't bear not to post anything. 
Even though it was 355 days ago. 


As you can see, we were showered with incredible presents. 
Our favorites included Jackson's very first Tractor!


An almost-life-size poster puzzle of the best band ever known to Earth - 
*NSYNC!!!!


A Green Jazz Jersey!
We just got word the Jazz are going to debut another new jersey - 
hopefully this year it will be pink!


Other fun memories include the Annual Live Nativity,
in which we were privileged to represent Joseph, Mary, and Baby Jesus



Sledding and making snow angels with my siblings


And going shooting Christmas morning in the backyard!



We love our families and are so grateful to have them in our lives. 
We can't wait to make even more fun Christmas memories this year!








We also were lucky enough to ring in the New Year with our family. 
We loved rockin' these awesome outfits for the festivities!


Midnight Kiss!


Jackson also decided to take his first steps during the last day of 2010. 
Wonder what he'll do the last day of 2011?


Thanks for indulging me in my trip down memory lane. 
I count my blog as a mini-journal, so it was important to document these crazy memories. 

We love this time of year and are looking forward to the next 2 weeks!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Love it and I LOVE the Nsync puzzle. Awesome!

Alli E. said...

That was totally socially unacceptable Sarah!I can't believe you would even think to post about Christmas almost a year behind!! Just kidding! I am so glad! It was fun seeing those Twister PJs again! I hope you are wearing them this year! :)