Thursday, September 8, 2011

Aspiring Athlete

Jackson and I had the opportunity of attending his very first football game!

My little big boy desperately wanted to run out on the field and play with the 'ba!' (aka ball)






Even though we were there to support my cousin Nathan, I was grateful the opposing team won. 
Because they're none other than good ol' Pocatello High - my Alma Mater!


Jackson and Grandpa had a serious conversation about the ins and outs of football. 


And Jackson had some serious bonding time with Aunt Pat and Cousin Connor.
Jackson's face is priceless in this shot!



And the team had to watch their backs...or else their footballs would disappear...


I'm thinking I may have a little football player on my hands...

3 comments:

Alli E. said...

So cute!

Phipps said...

He is so cute!! We miss you guys in the ward

monkeyman said...

Even though you cheered for the wrong team we had so much fun with you guys! Jackson is getting so big. We love and miss you all!