On the 4th of July we were able to not only celebrate our Nation's birthday, but we were also to bless Jackson. It was such an incredible day, and Trent gave a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful to have a husband who loves our child and honors his priesthood. I felt such a joy and sweet happiness.
It was the best day ever!!
Many thanks to our wonderful family and friends who were there to support us!! We feel so blessed to have you all in our lives.
Jackson was adorable and was dressed in a full tuxedo with tails, complete with a cumberbun and bowtie. I have never seen such a handsome baby!! My Mom gave me a white blessing blanket when I turned 12 to save in my hope chest, and we were able to use it as well.
It truly was an incredible day, and one I have looked forward to my entire life. I love my boys!!
6 comments:
What a great day! He is such a smiley baby! too cute.
He looked so happy! How precious. I think it's because they still remember heaven! :) And also because he loves his family! :) I am so glad you guys had such a special day!
He looks so handsome in his little white tux!!
He is so cute in his little tiny tux! :) I just wnat to kiss his cheeks! (can you do that for me?)
He is a cutie! Jeff and I were looking at these pictures and Jeff said "He looks like a Beuhler!" That is fun that you guys were able to bless him on the 4th of July... You will always remember that day for sure! We got to bless Blakelee on my birthday so i will always remember the date too:)
oh he is such a good lookin kid! thanks for your comment sarah. I need reminding once in a while!! Might I say that you are looking AMAZING post baby!!! COngrats on the blessing. WHat a lucky boy to have such a great mommy!
Post a Comment