He is perfect! I think he is a mini Trent! Congrats to you guys and hope mommyhood is treating you well. It is the hardest and BEST thing I've ever done. Just enjoy every minute---they grow too fast. Trent sounds like a proud papa!
That is one cute nephew I got there! Al, we are not chopped liver, that is just a long list!!! I cannot wait to see that boy in person! It was just yesterday that Trent was rocking me in my baby carrier! Much love!
12 comments:
So precious! What about Aunt Allison, Uncle Justin, etc. What are we, chopped liver?!
I'm just teasin' you know! We know he loves us too!!
What a cutie! Have fun while they are little!
Congrats to the both of you! He is adorable. :)
Cute!
Thats so cute!! Congrats you guys he is just adorable.
He is perfect! I think he is a mini Trent! Congrats to you guys and hope mommyhood is treating you well. It is the hardest and BEST thing I've ever done. Just enjoy every minute---they grow too fast. Trent sounds like a proud papa!
SO CUTE! Oh, I could just kiss those little cheeks all day! Congratulations on a beautiful son!
he's a cutie. congratulations! enjoy every minute--they grow WAY too fast!
That is one cute nephew I got there! Al, we are not chopped liver, that is just a long list!!! I cannot wait to see that boy in person! It was just yesterday that Trent was rocking me in my baby carrier! Much love!
oh, and if he wants to fulfill his mother's prophesy of bein' a movie star, I will have the connections!
He is a doll!!! I bet you guys are just loving every minute of him! Congrats!
Post a Comment