Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tagged: 8 Things

I've been Tagged by my cousin Angie...8 Things...



8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Picked up a cake for my co-worker's birthday
2. Made delicious Chex Mex and M&M candy mix for the Dental Pool Party
3. Checked my grades and final project for my 400 level class
4. Made dinner - tacos!
5. Worked out to Ab Jam
6. Took a Shower
7. Practiced singing the National Anthem for tomorrow's audition at the Stadium
8. Talked to my Daddy

8 Favorite TV shows
1. Bachelorette - go Jake!
2. American Idol
3. Dancing With the Stars
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Smallville
6. Celebrity Apprentice
7. Extra
8. Lost (we're watching it on DVD)

8 Favorite Restauraunts
1. Olive Garden
2. Sauce
3. Wendy's
4. Nando's
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Taco Bell
7. Little Caesar's
8. Domino's

8 Things I am Looking Forward too
1. Going to Bed
2. Going to Idaho for the 4th of July
3. Trent being done with Dental School (only 3 more years...)
4. Becoming a Mommy someday
5. My Birthday (only 1 month and 18 days away!!)
6. Hailey's Baptism
7. The Weekend
8. Finishing off the chex mex and M&M candy mix

8 Things on my Wish List
1. To be a Stay at home Mom
2. Lose some pounds :-)
3. A Wii
4. To go to Hawaii
5. To live closer to my family
6. Go to Europe
7. Get some more sleep
8. Spend more time with my family

8 Things I am grateful for
1. Trent
2. The gospel
3. Family
4. Air conditioning
5. My trusty Toyota
6. Music
7. Phones
8. Blogging :-)

8 People I tag
1. Allison
2. Tara
3. Brea
4. Connie
5. Stephanie
6. Mickenzie
7. Erin
8. Ashley

Eight is Great!

3 comments:

stephani said...

is that me you are tagging? if not...im going to pretend it is :) LOVE YOU SARAH!! I hope you guys are doing so great! I think about ya all the time and I miss ya lots when I see your mom around town haha hope you're having a great week!

ConnieB said...

WOo hoo you tagged me!

How's life in AZ?

Chase said...

The olive garden had better be your favorite yesteraunt! yeah!!!!! tell trent that my teeth can't hold out for 3 more years, I go to the dentist next week. yikes!!! I can't wait to see you on the 3rd of july!! I love you guys!! Sarah, we seriously need to talk about the bachelellorette. let's just say.....she 's a sweet spirt. ask trent what I mean. tell that brother of mine, hello!! I plan to visit at the end of summer! get ready!! Love ya!!