While we are basking in the freezing January temperatures of 79 degrees...my mind wonders back to the Winter Wonderland of Idaho...where 79 degrees is a HOT day...
Surprisingly, I miss the snow!! I love Arizona, but i think it's good to get a little frostbite once in a while...
I couldn't agree more. I am NOT enjoying this heat already! March weather, fine. I can handle that since afterall this is the desert. But January?! What the!? I miss the snow too:(
I would trade you weather right now about January is when the girls and I feel coped up inside. Just today they asked to go to the park because the sun was shining!!! I love the picture of you and Trent. You both look really good!
Here here! We miss the snow too but not really the cold. Now hopefully we that we are closer we can just go get our dose of snow now and again and then live where it is warm. There was people picnicking in the park in Vegas today. It is such nice weather. Where in Arizona are you and how far is that from Vegas do you know? Cute pic.
I found your blog from another ward member. Hope you don't mind. What a cute couple you guys make! I love the 70ish degree weather. I like to visit the snow but only for an hour. Please oh please don't go over 79 though!
oh come on the heat can't be that bad... LOL! actually it's really weird that it is this warm. Last year and the years before January is usually the coldest month of the year and you have to cover you plants with sheets because there is a frost bite warnings every night (i know... Arizona) but i can't believe how warm it is. It's really out of the norm.
6 comments:
I couldn't agree more. I am NOT enjoying this heat already! March weather, fine. I can handle that since afterall this is the desert. But January?! What the!? I miss the snow too:(
I would trade you weather right now about January is when the girls and I feel coped up inside. Just today they asked to go to the park because the sun was shining!!! I love the picture of you and Trent. You both look really good!
Here here! We miss the snow too but not really the cold. Now hopefully we that we are closer we can just go get our dose of snow now and again and then live where it is warm. There was people picnicking in the park in Vegas today. It is such nice weather. Where in Arizona are you and how far is that from Vegas do you know?
Cute pic.
You are welcome to come visit us in Chicago if you need to satisfy your craving for cold! We've got plenty of it!
Nan
I found your blog from another ward member. Hope you don't mind. What a cute couple you guys make! I love the 70ish degree weather. I like to visit the snow but only for an hour. Please oh please don't go over 79 though!
oh come on the heat can't be that bad... LOL! actually it's really weird that it is this warm. Last year and the years before January is usually the coldest month of the year and you have to cover you plants with sheets because there is a frost bite warnings every night (i know... Arizona) but i can't believe how warm it is. It's really out of the norm.
Post a Comment