We are living the good life in Mesa, AZ. Trent started Dental School at AT Still University two weeks ago. On the first day they had a white coat ceremony, where they were given their white coats and took the oath of the office of dentist. The professors call him Dr. Buehler! Wow, my little husband is all grown up!
4 comments:
We are glad to see you doing well. My mom told me about your scary scorpion incident! I think the next time we will be in Mesa is on the 23rd. Send us your contact info - skywilker@gmail.com
Steve
Sarah! I'm so excited for you guys. You'll have to tell me all about the ins and outs of dental school cuz we'll be there in a few years. What are you doing in AZ while your husband is in school?
oh, it's posting under my husband's name, but this is rissa!
Hey you two! How are you? My sister lives in Mesa and I have visited several times! I didn't realize that is where you guys are. I hope dental school is going well for Trent. We miss you guys and are excited we found your blog! Do you know if Hiram and Alana live in Mesa too?
Post a Comment